A note given to my team, from me. I had a broken ankle so could not play. We won 4-0 and played in the National Championship two days later...
Since I can't play all I have are my words to contribute, so maybe this helps...this next game is everything you have worked so hard for. Everything you have sacrificed along the way comes down to this game. Each one of you has worked your asses off this entire year, along with years passed, and now is when you show that. You don't hold back and save anything for later...there may not be a later. So you run harder, fight tougher, and think faster. You are all so talented and I watch that everyday. I see you fight through things and push pass things better than any other team I have ever seen. So keep it up and fight to the next level. Use all your knowledge and strength to show the other team what they're up against. Most of the nation probably doesn't know what goes on out here in the Northwest but they're all about to see. So bring it on whoever you are, because we don't care. In the end it will come down to the team that has the most heart and desire to win it all...and that team is the one I watch everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment