Sunday, September 19, 2010

8 Months

In theory, Little Girl Dailey could come at anytime now. I'm 34 weeks and my doctor said at 37 I should be ready to go. However, if any of you are taking bets here is the inside line: Little Girl Dailey will be born on November 3rd...which means I have just over 6 weeks to go. My due date is November 1st but I know it'll be the 3rd :)

At my latest checkup everything is on track and things are continuing to go well. I've gained 18 pounds (eek) but my doctor said I'm underweight for what she would expect. Umm, I sure don't feel "underweight". This past month I've been packing on the pounds and I'm seeing numbers on the scale I've never seen before...it's been quite an adjustment. But I'm moving past it because I know it's all for a good cause :)


The movements of Little Girl Dailey are getting stronger and stronger. It's pretty entertaining most of the time but she has gotten into the habit of wrapping her foot in between my ribs. I don't like pushing her away though because I feel like I'll break her, so I just let her stay there. The funniest thing so far happened last night: Marc and I had just laid down in bed and the Little Girl got a case of the hiccups :) For those of you who don't know, Marc HATES the hiccups...but I still made him feel. He said his daughter will never get the hiccups so she was just punching me at perfect intervals. Suuurrrreeee. All these things make me more and more excited for her to arrive already. I think what I'm excited for the most is to see the Little Girl and Marc interact :)



With the countdown getting closer we've been trying to get things wrapped up. Her room is almost set to go (few details here and there), her swings and stroller are put together, and Sadie is starting to learn :) I just hope Sadie starts consistently sleeping through the night because if not, we'll be going back and forth between Sadie waking up and the Little Girl waking up. Overall though, Sadie is doing really well and has been a great addition. I think Scout is much happier with a friend :)



Everything is going great and we can't wait to meet our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment