Since Brayden's birth I have been terrible at writing. I'm not even gonna try and catch up the last 11 months but just know they have been cute, funny, and always entertaining :)
The biggest thing going on in our Dailey Life right now is preparing and planning for Bray's 1st birthday party! Huge event at the Dailey household and by household I mean me ;) No joke, I have been planning her party since January. I love things like this and I love Bray so combined, I'm in it to win it. But please don't have these HUGE expectations of some AMAZING party since it's been in the works for so long...I hate it when things are built up and turn out to be a flop. So, keep your expectations at a minimum please.
I want to leave a lot of stuff secret until the big day but I will tell you it's Butterfly themed :) Purple, chocolate, and cream. Not too sure why I finally decided on butterflies but I'm loving it. I hand-made 20 invitations which will be going out in the mail tomorrow. It was the first "mass production" of craftiness I've ever done and I'm more than 97% satisfied with my work. Actually, I've made a good amount of things for her party. A few reasons why: cost (things are cheaper when homemade, am I right ladies?); I wanted things done my way (anyone who knows me should not be shocked by that statement); and I wanted Bray to look back and be proud (insert the Full House theme song here).
Her party is on October 29th and we have lots of her little friends on the invite list. Also, two sets of Bray's grandparents plus one uncle will be coming into town for the festivities, and we are stoked! It's awesome she has such a great family who are able to be here on her special day.
On the 31st, Marc and I are both taking the day off work and spending time with just the 3 of us :) I kind of hope we end up at the Zoo that day (it would be Bees first time) but it'll take some convincing of Marc. Him and those monkeys! So we'll see how the day plays out. Either way, I'm stoked for all the fun to arrive and can't wait to see the Beasley celebrate her day!
PS: You may have noticed throughout this post that Brayden goes by several names. To help with future posts here are all of her names so far:
1. Brayden
2. Bray
3. The Bees
4. Beasley
5. B
6. Beezer
7. Brayden Bear
8. Flamingo ;)
ReplyDelete